Monday, February 10, 2014

Deviled Chicken

Last night or this morning, I had this dream.  And as usual, it made no sense as far as the logical sequence in time.

My dream was that I was witnessing this chicken, full regalia of brilliantly colored feathers, being slaughtered.  But not really I knew it was going to be slaughtered when it was grabbed by some energy. I didn't see it being killed.  And I didn't feel anything good or bad for it.  I knew it was part of a ritual.  I was in another area and didn't see the blood shed or hear anything.

Still in my dream but later, I see that same chicken, or the aura of that same chicken.  This time its feathers are dull colored and it has no tail.  In an otherworldly fashion, instead of typical hen eyes, its eyes are a bright white light.  It is alone with nothing in the landscape and standing in front of a doorway filled with white light.  There is nothing but that chicken and the doorway filled with light.

I am filled with terror.  The chicken is saying "Come with me through the light."  And I say quietly, "No you can't take me to hell. I am not going to where you are".  The chicken, moving towards the doorway says "Well, either way, you'll eventually be here".

In my dream I am feeling extreme terror.  I don't remember if I woke up or I dreamt it through, but it was very emotional and memorable.

Then later today I see a chicken, with no tail feathers, in our yard.  Our neighbor has chickens so not completely off base but still freaking weird.  The feathers have been pecked out by its chicken coop roomies.

Whoa!

No comments:

Post a Comment